News — pudding
Chia Seed Pudding
This is a delicious and very filling meal or snack. Change it up a bit by using different nut milks and other protein flavors. Garnish with goji berries or other superfoods of choice.
- 2 tbsp Dale's Raw Chia Seeds
- 3/4 cup Almond milk - unsweetened
- 3/4 tbsp Potato Starch
- 1/2 tbsp Dale's Raw Flax Seeds
- 1/2 scoop Dale’s Raw Muscle Builder - Chocolate
- 1tbsp - Dale’s Raw Cacao Nibs
Instructions: Let sit in refrigerator for a couple of hours, to allow the chia seeds to thicken up and become a gelatin.
- Calories = 307
- Protein = 20g (24% of calories)
- Fat = 18g (48% of calories)
- Carbs = 23g (28% of calories)
- Fiber = 16g
- Net carbs = 7g
- Sugar = 0g
Low Carb High-Protein Avocado Pudding
Low Carb High-Protein Avocado Pudding. I use this recipe daily when I'm cutting carbs and sugars. It's filling, nutritious, and keeps my blood sugar low. I use chocolate flavor plant based protein, any flavor will work fine. Play around with the flavors, and consistency to your liking.
This is super high in potassium and loaded with so many great nutrients.
Dale's Raw Muscle Builder 2lb Bags are on sale
You can find all of our protein powders and superfoods on http://dalesrawfoods.com Vegan, gluten free, grain free, soy free, and non-gmo.
- 1 avocado
- 1 scoop Dale's Raw Muscle Builder protein
- 3 cups Super Greens
- 1 tbsp Dale's Raw Cacao Nibs
- 1.5 cups Water
- 363 Calories
- 30g protein
- 31g fat
- 27g carbs
- 21g fiber
- 7g net carbs
- 2g sugar