News — plant protein
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake
This is a simple and quick high protein low carb vegan recipe that I drink 3-4 times a week. Play around with the water and ice content to make the desired consistency.
1 Scoop - Dale’s Raw Muscle Builder chocolate
2 tbsp - natural peanut butter
1 tsp - Dale’s Raw Cacao Powder
1 tbsp - Dale’s Raw Hemp Seeds
2 cups - Organic Girls Super Greens
1-2 cups water and ice
Dale's Raw Muscle Builder 2lb Bags are on sale
4g net carbs
Dale's Raw Muscle Builder - New Product
Raw Vegan Plant Protein - No Grains, No Soy!
In 2010 I created Dale's Raw Protein, a blend of pea, rice, and hemp protein powders. Since then, many people have been asking for a "grain free" option for a vegan protein.
In 2017, after a year of research, testing, and development of the best "grain free" plant based proteins using pea, cranberry, and pumpkin. I finally created Dale's Raw Muscle Builder, a combination of the best "grain free" plant based proteins on the market.
NEW! - To see a comparison of our three different proteins, click here
Dale's Raw Muscle Builder consists of the following 3 key ingredients that make up this awesome formula:
1) Pea Protein Isolate: Extremely high in Leucine, Arginine, and Glutamine, along with a balanced amino acid profile. This protein Isolate is derived and isolated from yellow peas and its natural protein fraction at a very low temperature, which possesses a low level of denaturing and is very soluble (mixes very well). NON-GMO, low allergenic and gluten free. The digestibility of this product is at approximately 90-95%.
2) Pumpkin Protein: High in dietary fiber, omega fatty acids, essential amino acids and BCAA, and many key vitamins and minerals.
3) Cranberry Protein: High in dietary fiber, essential amino acids and BCAA, antioxidants, and potassium.
- GRAIN FREE!
- 100% gluten FREE
- 100% Hypoallergenic
- 100% Plant Based Protein
- High Fiber
- Low Sugar
- Highly Soluble and easy to digest
- Great source of beneficial Amino Acids
- No whey, no soy, no egg, no dairy, no fish/shelfish, no peanuts/treenuts