News — pea protein
Plant Protein Options
Can you get protein from plants? Of course you can! In this video I provide a few good options to increase your plant protein consumption.
Dale's Raw Muscle Builder 2lb Bags are on sale
Since the launch of our new product Dale's Raw Muscle Builder, We have been getting a lot of questions about how it compares to our other products.
This post will get into the basics and I'll try to do a video explanation shortly. Keep in mind that the name Dale's Raw Muscle Builder is simply a product name. It's not implied that it magically will build muscle.
In order for the body to build muscle, the muscle needs to be broken down, usually by lifting weights or other forms of resistance training, and repaired with food, sleep, vitamins, and minerals. All food assists with building muscle, however the amino acids in protein will do the most work when accompanied by carbs and/or fat to transport the amino's in the cells.
What I have found with Dale's Raw Muscle Builder, mostly because of the plant protein sources used and the easy digestibility without the grains, that I was able to recover much faster from my workouts even better then my original product Dale's Raw Protein and my post workout drink Dale's Raw Recovery. Therefore, I named the product Dale's Raw Muscle Builder. Plus I had to make it different from the others, from a branding aspect so people did not order the wrong item.
Here is a video comparison explained
Here is a comparison chart of my 3 protein powders
Download larger comparison file here
Dale's Raw Muscle Builder - New Product
Raw Vegan Plant Protein - No Grains, No Soy!
In 2010 I created Dale's Raw Protein, a blend of pea, rice, and hemp protein powders. Since then, many people have been asking for a "grain free" option for a vegan protein.
In 2017, after a year of research, testing, and development of the best "grain free" plant based proteins using pea, cranberry, and pumpkin. I finally created Dale's Raw Muscle Builder, a combination of the best "grain free" plant based proteins on the market.
NEW! - To see a comparison of our three different proteins, click here
Dale's Raw Muscle Builder consists of the following 3 key ingredients that make up this awesome formula:
1) Pea Protein Isolate: Extremely high in Leucine, Arginine, and Glutamine, along with a balanced amino acid profile. This protein Isolate is derived and isolated from yellow peas and its natural protein fraction at a very low temperature, which possesses a low level of denaturing and is very soluble (mixes very well). NON-GMO, low allergenic and gluten free. The digestibility of this product is at approximately 90-95%.
2) Pumpkin Protein: High in dietary fiber, omega fatty acids, essential amino acids and BCAA, and many key vitamins and minerals.
3) Cranberry Protein: High in dietary fiber, essential amino acids and BCAA, antioxidants, and potassium.
- GRAIN FREE!
- 100% gluten FREE
- 100% Hypoallergenic
- 100% Plant Based Protein
- High Fiber
- Low Sugar
- Highly Soluble and easy to digest
- Great source of beneficial Amino Acids
- No whey, no soy, no egg, no dairy, no fish/shelfish, no peanuts/treenuts