New Protein Bar Shape
You may have noticed that our protein bars have changed shape and have new packaging and boxes.
The new protein bar shape is thinner and longer.
Not to worry, each bar is still the same volume of 60g, as before, and all of our protein bars are still plant based (vegan), gluten free, non-gmo, and free of dairy, and soy. None of the nutritional values or recipes have change.
We decided to go for a more simplified look of our packaging with less text and less space inside the wrapper. The result is what you are now seeing as the changes. We were also able to make the boxes smaller, which saves paper. Rest assured, the volume of a box of bars is exactly the same as before...12 bars at 60g per bar.
Here is a photo of the new bar shape at 60g.
Here is a photo of the new bar compared to the old bar shape...same weight of 60g each.
New Breakfast Bar Flavors
We have two new breakfast bar flavors starting this week.
- Chocolate Trail Mix - formerly a protein bar, we converted into a breakfast bar. PLUS...this breakfast bar has ALMOND BUTTER, as requested by several customers. (The other two flavors use peanut butter)
- Mixed Berry - We combined the blueberry, cherry, and strawberry into one great breakfast bar flavor.
Now we have 3 breakfast bar flavors to choose from.
The Chocolate Trail Mix protein bar is not longer available as well as the three individual berry flavors of breakfast bar.
I was recently interviewed by our websites hosting company, Shopify, about the success of Dale's Raw Foods.
Quote from the author, Nick Winkler:
"I'm really jealous of the guy you're about to meet ...
It's not that he didn't work hard to build a multimillion-dollar business from scratch — it's that he discovered the foundation for it by accident.
Besides healing himself in the process.
The entrepreneur featured in today's post lays out exactly how he turned an idea into a business without ever spending a dime on advertising.
He's also generously revealing the five-step process he used to pull it off so you can grow your top line while simultaneously reducing your ad spend ..."
Here is the article link https://www.shopify.com/enterprise/how-to-launch-a-multimillion-dollar-business-without-advertising
Overnight Oats now offered in bags
Dale's Raw Oats are now offered in small bags as well as the jars.
Simply empty the bags into a small mason jar, add favorite nut based milk, shake, and set in refrigerator overnight. Order online here
Here is an instruction video on using the overnight oats bags
The Power of Chia Seeds
Chia seeds contain many nutrients essential for the body such as fiber, omega-3 fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals. One ounce of chia seeds (28 grams) is only 137 calories. Here are some ways the nutrients in chia seeds can benefit the body:
- Fiber - One ounce of chia seeds contains 11 grams of fiber. This is why chia seeds can be used as to help promote weightless because fiber makes you feel full so you are likely to eat less. Just one ounce contain 42% of the recommended daily value! Due to the soluble fiber in chia seeds they expand in the stomach and create a gelatin-like substance which is why it makes the body feel full.
- Protein - One ounce of chia seeds contain 4 grams of fiber.
- Fats - 9 grams of fat with 5 of those grams being omega-3 fats.
- Vitamins and Minerals - calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and zinc.
We use chia seeds in several of our Cafe Mocha and Chocolate Chia Maca raw protein bars.
Also, check out Dale's Raw Chia Seeds 1lb bag
The Many Uses of Raw Cacao Powder
Cacao powder is derived from the cacao pod found in cacao fruit trees. Cacao is full of antioxidants and the flavanols found in cacao have many health benefits.
Have you ever heard that dark chocolate can reduce the risk of cancer, heart attack, stroke and improve overall cholesterol and blood pressure levels?
Cacao contains more antioxidants than dark chocolate so add it into your diet today! It also contains serotonin and dopamine which stimulates feelings of happiness.
Here are some ways you can start adding cacao to your diet:
- Add cacao to your smoothies.
- Sprinkle cacao powder over fresh fruit or yogurt.
- Add it into your brownies or other desserts as a substitute for processed chocolate.